The success stories of any 30-day challenge may sound too good to be true but, in the fitness world, it’s real. If you plan to reduce your tummy in 30 days, it will happen. You don’t need miracles, as you only need to follow the tips of fitness experts.
You could be doubtful at this moment, because you might be thinking that 30 days is a short period of time. However, if you follow the advice religiously, 30 days is enough to lose a couple of inches from your midsection.
Read the tips below on how to reduce your tummy in 30 days.
The Daily Habits
Many beginners do not finish a 30-day challenge because they do not create the right habits. Instead, they continue their bad habits and they expect a miracle to happen. If you are serious about reducing your tummy, you must have discipline. You must set your mind not to break any rules. On the last day of the challenge, you will thank yourself for doing it.
The habits you need to create include the following:
- At least 8 hours of sleep – sleep deprivation will increase your craving for food the next day by 300 calories.
- Drink water when you feel hungry – before you munch your favorite cookies, drink a few glasses of water. Being hungry can mean that you are starting to get dehydrated. It means that you may not be hungry at the moment and you only feel thirsty. The solution for thirst is to drink water, isn’t it? However, if you still feel hunger after a few glasses then it’s time to eat.
- Relax – if you work in a fast-paced environment, stress is your usual companion. To avoid burning out on trivial matters, take a deep breath every time you hear bad news. Practice choosing polite words that will not annoy your colleague.
The basic principle of exercise is to encourage your body to move. However, if you want to reduce your tummy, brisk walking is not enough. You must combine weight training exercises, cardiovascular exercises and abdominal exercises for a complete workout:
- weight training exercises – bench presses, bent-over rows, shoulder presses and squats
- cardiovascular exercises – jumping jacks, cross jacks, ali-shuffle, high knees, alternating lateral lunges
- abdominal exercises – plank, teaser, donkey kickbacks, scale pose, tummy vacuum
The Grocery List
If you are working to complete your 30-day challenge, you must follow a strict diet. You must have the following items in your pantry:
- vegetables – spinach, broccoli, kale, cannelloni beans
- meat – turkey, tuna, salmon
- dairy products – yogurt, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, milk
- nuts – almonds, unsalted nuts
- beverages – green tea, protein shake
- others – peanut butter, avocados, berries, whole grains
Having the right habits, a complete workout and a good grocery list can help you to burn your tummy in 30 days. However, if you want to lose more than the usual, the X-Factor Diet is a good alternative.
The X-Factor Diet
The X-Factor Diet helps you to reach your desired weight in a short period of time. It’s safe to say that it is a shortcut to the standard routine you do at the moment. Because of its effect, many people think that it’s a scam. If that’s the case, Becky Montague would still be a plus size woman with type 2 diabetes. However, because of the X-Factor Diet, she is now a healthy woman.
Becky Montague lost 46 pounds in six weeks using the X-Factor Diet. She looked refreshed and alert while she was losing weight. She was motivated to try the X-Factor Diet because she experienced a life-and-death situation; she had a transient ischemic attack, which was categorized as a mild stroke.
Her doctor told her to lose weight as her health was in danger and she could suffer a cardiac arrest or premature death. She was 39 years old at that time.
Toxins can kill healthy cells while a high sugar level in the body can trigger diabetes. The X-Factor Diet aids in eliminating the occurrence of these unhealthy conditions. You become healthy and you feel young and active.
For a price less than a dinner and a movie, you can download the following diet systems:
- The Secret to Losing Unwanted Weight Fast and Keeping It Off
- The 21 Day Jump Start Guide
- 3 Minute X-Factor Belly Fat Buster Video